The Princeton Review's 2016 College Hopes and Worries Survey
TAKE 3 MINUTES FOR A CHANCE TO WIN OUR $2,000 SCHOLARSHIP!
Thanks for completing our survey. If you'd like to enter for a chance to win, please enter your contact information below.
After that please scroll down to SUBMIT.
________________________________________________________________________Your contact information:
Princeton Review 2016 "College Hopes & Worries Survey" Prize Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND D.C.) 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter via the Internet, visit www.princetonreview.com/go/survey. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. All on-line entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 6, 2016. To enter without Internet access or answering the questionnaire, handwrite your name, complete address and phone number on a postcard and mail to: The Princeton Review, 2016 College Hopes & Worries Survey c/o Robert Franek, 555 West 18th Street. New York NY, 10011. Mail-in entries must be received by February 21, 2016. Not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 13 years of age and older, except for employees of The Princeton Review (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be held on or about March 31, 2016. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail/mail and/or telephone, at Sponsor’s option and will be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: $2,000.00 Scholarship, awarded as a check. Twenty-Five (25) First Prizes: winner's choice of one of the following Princeton Review books: Paying For College Without Going Broke, Colleges That Create Futures, or Colleges That Pay You Back. Approximate Retail Value: $19.00. Total prize value: $2,475.00. Limit one prize per family/household. All prizes will be awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 15, 2016 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: The Princeton Review, 2016 College Hopes & Worries Survey Contest Winners, c/o Robert Franek, 555 West 18th Street. New York NY, 10011.
SPONSOR: The Princeton Review, New York, NY 10011.