Requests to sample private wells for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in the East Metro are now being handled by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA).  MPCA request form can be found at Groundwater Sampling RequestNote:  This link will not work if you are using Internet Explorer, please select another browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  If you have any questions or problems with the MPCA’s form, please contact: